Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Good Morning!!

I do not have a lovely bouquet for you this morning, but if I did, I would be sure to send  it on to you to make your day bright and beautiful...just like you.....

It is probably around four a.m., I have one eye open, have no special news or words this morning.  Coffee is hot and good, wish I had not eaten the left over crumbs of a coffee role, but  too late, the damage is done.  Yetch!!!   I am humming 'let it snow, let it snow' and it is not;  I just haven't opened the blinds to find out what it is doing;  too dark to tell anyway.    Negative this morning???Nah!!! Just not awake yet.    

Yesterday was a quiet day.   I did get out to the dollar store with my granddaughter Erin who is a fantastic chauffeur.   We spent some time looking over get well cards as we have a friend down and out with a occurrence of an old problem.   Sometimes it is a funny card that will turn the tide;  it is just not fun to be down and not feeling good.    I hear the flu bug is around;  sure hope it skips us here at Ridgemont.    So far so good.

As I said, there is little to talk about this morning.   We did indulge to bulge as we ate up those wonderful banana pancakes that Erin specialize in.    I spent some time with Aggie who came to a visit and that was fun.  She is such a lovely lady.  She was sporting a new blouse her niece gave her;  one of those I love you presents that look so good.   We had a short discussion on how to handle a busy body who delights in being nosy; one of those who is never satisfied unless stirring the pot;  we all have one or two of those in our lives.   No cure for them...just best to let them roar and ignore them.    Isn't there some old saying about unhappy folks who delight in spreading gossip....can't think of it, but I am sure there are words that describe them to a 't'.   Best to ignore and get on with life.

So today I am plotting and planning a quiet day.   I have some reading to catch up on.  I have some writing to start . . . a novel on 'old age' ...ha,ha...ends before it begins.    Make today a good one, do something for someone you like so it turns into love....be kind, be gentle, be YOU.....share hugs that always makes you feel good.    I am not sure whether it is the giver or the receiver that benefits the most...experiment and find out.....be a sharer of uplifting words that will help a friend over a bad time today...we all have them...a little lift never hurts.   Share you with those you love and like.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...