Sunday, January 8, 2017

Troubles and Woes!!

Well, I am not a red head,  I am not skinny,  but I have my cup of coffee right here and it is so good...should wake me up and I'll be able to converse with you....well, art least try.   It is early in the morning, probably around four a.m., I know, early bird or light sleeper or just plain dumb to get up this time of the morning......coffee makes it all worth while.
The candle is lit for all that are in need and for one reason or another many are in need.  It must be the winter weather, or the after shock of the holidays, or just plain bad luck the flu bug chooses to come around this  time of year.     I had a busy telephone day yesterday and caught up with a few of you.   It is always nice to hear the voice and it really doesn't help when you are missed....and you are.    Some had good news, some not so good and winter blahs have set in for some of you.   I hope this morning you are feeling a lot better.    Just don't over do, take it slow and easy and regroup.   Those little virus bugs have a way of keeping you down, so go with the flow and do a lot of nothing today.  Your first priority is to get well.    

Here at Ridgemont it was very quiet.  Not many out and about.  It is cold.   The forecast was for snow but we never did get any.   I did get out for a short while and picked up a few things at the store.  I wanted some ice cream and was foolish to buy all chocolate ice cream, could have and should have chosen a mixture..wonder if I can have an ice cream party today instead of a tea party...wonder who likes all chocolate ice cream.    The TV was on with all the westerns, the puzzle didn't get much in the way of pieces;  they are all there but trying to find the ones that fit are a puzzle unto themselves.    I did enjoy a phone call or two.  One voice I didn't recognize, at first, as a flu bug has caught up with her and she sounded like the proverbial fog horn.    She said she didn't feel too bad, most was behind her, but she wouldn't wish it on any one.    This is flu season so take care of yourselves and rest and regroup so you will be well again.    A friend in Colorado was digging out of a snow storm and I thought it sounded like fun but she did not agree.    I think the storm was heading east so John and Jo are ;probably shoveling today.    I used to like to shovel snow, but then I was very young ...smile.     

So....today is a new day, do something useful, caring, fun and shine.    Be a beacon of light;  be a glow in the dark, be YOU....be calm, be sweet, be useful and your day will be perfect..like you....I'm off for a refill, open the blinds and see what kind of a day I am in for.    There is a Gallery reception today and I get to help set up all the goodies.    A fun day, something to look forward to.   Wish you were coming....would love to give you a real hug...but verbal ones will have to do.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...