Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Duh!!

Good morning.    There is nothing special to write about this morning;  yesterday was an in day with sniffles....no one stopped in but that is a good thing as I do not want to share the germs.    I picked up a cold bug and had a nice quiet down day watching television and doing the jig saw puzzle.    I had soup, and more soup and that is always a healer.   Chicken soup......it really makes one feel better.   Of course the chocolate ice cream didn't hurt.

So you get a break...no news is good news.   I just hope each and everyone of you are feeling really good and have no sign of the sniffles.    Teary eyes, runny nose, boxes of kleenex and no body loves me account of I have a cold.....poor me!!

I am off to sulk, watch the news, put my feet up and drink my morning coffee.   It is jet black outside, no cars on the move, no lights on in the hospital wing, guess that is what to expect at this time of the morning.   Wonder whose idea it was to have a wake up at four a.m.   .... a quiet time......think I'll tip toe out and have a refill, hunker down in my chair, watch some news and wait for a decent hour to move again.

Go...have yourself a great day doing what you love to do best.   I hope your weather is filled with sunshine , if not then enjoy a 'snow' day and shovel a path to your door where the coffee pot is on and the doughnuts are out and at the ready.   I'd love to be sharing time with you today.  

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...