Thursday, January 19, 2017

FLU!

Good Morning!!

The old timers say :  "be patient, a flu has to run its course".....I have no objection to its running as long as it leaves.....

I really do not feel bad.  I think I sound worse than I feel but how do you account for a sore knee this morning???  Do cold germs settle in odd places?   I think the culprit is sitting much too much....I did walk the halls for a bit yesterday but want to walk outside in the fresh air..but rain is here and that means inside walking which stifles the adventuresome  spirit.  I am beginning to sound like a crabby patient....well, I am....so there too!!!!  There is a sliver lining in being down with a flu bug...cards...funny ones....clever ones....nice ones that wish you better....I am lucky....I am thankful for the reprieve of being confined...but.....I do not like it....I want out....sunshine would be nice;...a walk in fresh air would be better......a sunny disposition would be best....I'll just have to work on that.

So today, know I am thinking of you and hoping you will not catch a flu of any kind.   I wish you good health, a bit of wealth and a lot of love today.    I have a new box of Kleenex, a book to read, a puzzle on the table, a new pint of Couvasier , bet I didn't spell that right....but it doesn't change the taste at all...smile!!!

Go live a little, stay away from the flu bugs and be bright, be loving, be YOU and make today one of the best ever.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...