Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Beautiful Strangers!

Hey there I think I want to be an elephant . . . what a cutie I am.     I am no Dumbo or Jumbo, just a cute little wannabee elephant fish.  Ah, Nature, how blessed we are.

Odd, different, colorful, love the ears, must be related the dragon family.

Now this is some stick....wow....how delicate, how beautiful.  If it landed on me I'd probably scream and shake it off and not even look to see the beauty and delicate nature of this little beast.  

The flu hangs on.  Fifteen were down and out yesterday.  This is not a 'fun' bug;  it is nasty.  I have a counter top full of supposedly cure all products, which of course, don't work at all.   They create more of a problem as far as I am concerned.  A cold has to run its course;  there is no cure for a cold;  the experts have been working on a cure for as long as I have been around and that is a long time.    All you can do is stay dry, stay warm, heat the chicken broth and sip it;   hibernate, rest, relax and be patient;  but patience is a virtue and not many of us have it when we get a flu.   So, I am off to practice patience;  feet up, news on, sipping hot coffee and sulking.   

So today avoid crowds;    stay warm and dry, eat well, rest and relax and avoid catching this flu bug as it is a nasty one.   If you already have the flu bug, then pamper yourself and 'get over it' , easier said than done, but the choices are few this time of year.  I want you 'betta'...smile!!

Be good, be kind, be gentle, be a practicing nurse today if you have a family member with the flu.  Be patient, be a life savor and make some good old fashioned chicken soup.   I am going to heat some up right now.    Go, take good care of YOU during this 'flu' season.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...