Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Hugs!

and a walk in hug!!

And some folks had to leave before we were ready but it was time for them to go on to something special .  Lucky for us a thought brings them close and we smile.  Feeling a hug from space, now you have to admit it is very special.   

A little gypsy in my soul!!  With colors like that I believe it.   No standing by the closet door wondering what to wear.    The perfect colorful outfit...I want one!!

Hump Day, comes around and lets us know we have used up half our seconds for the week.   Time does fly.    Rainy days, quiet days here at Ridgemont and I had an invitation to visit one of the ladies and see her apartment.   The one bedroom apartments are nice and roomy.  Those that I have visited have lovely furnishings and 'match', yet tell me that my place feels like 'home' and that is quite a compliment with all my yard sale pieces.    My chair is thirty five years old and only been recovered once.   Erin wants me to put her name on it.   She already has a cover in mind.  (smile!)
I have five great pictures on my wall and came home with another one that was headed for Goodwill, but now hangs on my kitchen wall.  It is a lovely collection of water color pictures of 
weeds....beautiful weeds like wild violets.   Looks great.

I am off for a refill....I'll be back....

AAH!!!!  Coffee!!!!  
Her apartment is lovely, matching living room set, some really lovely pictures on her wall, a round dining table with a special Halloween table cloth and some real flowers.  Her daughter had come for a visit and surprised her with a treat for her table.  It looked great and the little candy bars sitting in a lovely little dish had no calories...yeah..right....indulge and you bulge....come to think of it, holiday season is about to erupt in our world and that means indulging and bulging and diet with the New Year....nothing like planning the season ahead.  Three months of wining and dining and we wonder why our clothes tighten in the winter months.   I thought it was being confined in inclement weather;  not so, it is the time of feasting and , oh my, how we love to feast.   So it is time to start making your list and store up some special treats for those you like and love.  Be generous to a fault and bring a lot of love and laughter into your lives.   You can diet in the spring . . . oh no. . . the Easter Bunny is planning a visit....can't win so don't even try.

I am  going to love you and leave you.  I am sure you have things to do today .    I hope your day is special, just like you.    Be well, stay well, and take good care of YOU.     You have a few old thoughts to think about, like to have a friend you need to be a friend;   give a little of yourself and you get some back in kind from those who like and love you.    Share YOU.   Be good, be kind, be generous, be loving, and what you give you will get back in kind.....hugs are to be shared.   So go...share a hug or two.    Be a thunder clap and roar and bring a little sunshine into the lives of those you like and love.    Hugs to all.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...