Saturday, February 20, 2016

Tigers

Thailand Tigers.   This attachment had been around before and I am sure I have posted picture or two but it is a wonderful story and terrific pictures to see one more time.    Hopefully there were so many I didn't choose the same ones...but if I did, it wont hurt to look at them one more time.   Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

All it takes is patience and fortitude and a lot of love.  That goes for many things in life.

Visitors only pay when they have their picture taken with the tigers.   Trusting souls...I can take pretty kitties which are tiny and purr softly.

A beautiful picture . . . a puzzle to me as I cannot tell if it is a sunrise or a sunset.....Looking east it would be asunrise; looking west it would be a sunset,  no caption to help.    You choose.  either way peace and serenity.....and we can always use a little of that.

About the tigers.   In 1999 two injured baby tigers were left orphans when poachers killed the parents.  The orphans were taken in by the monks at a nearby Buddhist temple and cared for and soon many more orphans were taken in to be raised by the monks.   They are given only cooked meat to avoid developing a taste for blood. 
 
 A new weekend here already, seems I just wrote that;  where does time go?   For some it flies away like the flight of the bumble bees; for others it drags like the snail.   In spite of the winter rains, it finds a way to disappear and we hardly take notice.    A rainy week all along this coast and from what I am hearing the East coast didn't fare off much better. I had new videos of the Brookings sink holes and it is far from a pretty sight.   They certainly do not need a deluge and some warm sunny days would be a blessing to help get the road repaired.  It is going to take some time and patience.  Along with this video there were more about sink holes over the world.  I had no idea how many and how huge they are.   It is amazing how much we learn every day.   According to the videos, mining seem to be the biggest cause of sink holes, but there are others , huge, that there is no rhyme or reason.    I gather there are no warnings and sink holes can occur any place at any time . . doesn't do much for my security about Mother Earth.  
 
So today avoid pitfalls of any kind.   Be good, be kind, be gentle.     If you have an extra bear hug or two share them with those who get few.    If you have a smile you don't know what to do with...share it with someone who has not had company for days.    If you feel up to it, go to church, light a candle and remember those who are suffering.   Have a good to you day and regroup your energies so you shine.    Hugs to all.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...