Wednesday, October 11, 2017

October Faces!!

Get Ready....It is almost time.....Ghosts, Goblins, and screeching owls.
Time for a little witches brew!!!  or not...smile!!!
It is coming.  Halloween.....be patient....it is almost here!!!

Fun time, candy time, and October beams with delights of all kinds.    Dress up this year and surprise your neighbor;  just hope he or she does not call in the little men in white coats to carry you away.   I'm smiling as I remember a Halloween of some years back when a neighbor lady chased us off with her witches broom and sent us on our way.   She had had enough of trick or treat and decided it was lights out time....she had a pitcher of water in her hands when she opened her door...yes, we scattered quickly.....mean old witch!!!  smile!!!!

I had a ride uptown, or should I say downtown, yesterday.   Patricia and I decided to go and have lunch at one of our old haunts which is about  to close, or it seems to be. Not may of the business folks there now and the big surprise was the bakery closed  How can they close the only bakery in town?  Easy, I guess, maybe they are opening somewhere else.   Our town seems to be dying by neglect or disinterest, and it does not bode well.....don't like it, but if the folks do not buy local then the business folks need to move on...such a shame.  In my head are the words running around..."you.ll be sorry!"....

So, off I go for a refill.   I have a brand new day with lots of hours to fill.   What do I want to do?   Well, want is one thing...needs another...doing is what counts so I am off to get 'doing' or 'going' as the old expression claims.....and make my today a good one...join me, there is more than enough time and space for the two of us..smile.    Be good, be kind, be gentle,  love one another.....save a little for me, I am always needy...smile.   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...