Tuesday, October 10, 2017

Leaves of Fall

Fall . . . Leaves . . . Natures beauties......crispy windblown leaves....Aah!!! Fall!!!  Winter is coming slowly it seems...how can I tell????  It is the wind blown leaves.    There are not a lot of trees here in our neighborhood so I cannot brag about walking through the leaves of Fall....but, I do walk up to the corner and back, stop by the parking area where the trees are plentiful and get to walk through a few of the wind blown leaves of Fall.....aah....life is good.

I am on the second cup of hot coffee;   I had a scrap of something sweet and am already sorry;  looks better than it tastes, if only I would remember that before I took the first bite...yuck......live and learn....four thirty is much to early to have breakfast..smile...well, some folks sleep in an then their are the 'us' of the crowd.
A quiet day planned.   I have a puzzle on the table coming along very slowly;  I have more of the book to read ...later.....;    Right now I am concentrating on saying good morning to you and wish you a beautiful day, all day.....as for me, I am going back to bed....four thirty , five a.m., um......and the clock did not stop....nor did it forge ahead...it is still 'night' time.....off for a snooze....I'll be back.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...