Thursday, September 21, 2017

Pictures

New Day, New Beginnings, It starts with silence, darkness, then your seconds open up to a brand new day;  now you decide what you want to do with it!!
If I were given a chance to travel, I think I would like to see this formation.  Look closely and see all the pictures within, camels, elephants, birds and monkeys....keep looking you will find something to grin about.

A mother's work is never done!!!

An invitation to go for a ride in the county.....I'd like that!!!   Pick me up, I'll put my shoes on!!

What Fall is all about.....I can hear that song about falling leaves in my head...the piano version with fingers trailing over the keys...."the falling leaves of red and gold", la, la, la, la....la.....nope not to early to sing;  but...need a refill...coffee...coffee!!!

A new day, wonder what is in store for us. . . something good I hope.    Yesterday came and went and it was a good day.  A few drop ins, a little conversation, a hot cup of tea and something to go with it. . . a 'good' day!!


The fire alarm went off before six a.m. this morning.  It seemed endless but at that time of the morning it would.   Someone must have started cooking their breakfast before they were awake...smile.  It is embarrassing , and I think each of us has had a turn at making the alarm go off.   I am sure some of the folks hid under their pillows as it is loud and noisy and really does seem endless.   It went on for some time this morning so I think the fire trucks made an appearance;  too early to open the blinds to find out.  

I finished the blog, on my second cup of coffee and am going to go sit in my chair and turn on the news.  I'll put my feet up and give my body a chance to wake up;  well the body is moving so its the mind that is still asleep....smile....you didn't expect a lot of words at this time of the morning did you?    I am going to wish you a bright and beautiful day filled with love and laughter.   Wake up, line up your good deeds for the day and get busy.    Enjoy the fresh air and sunshine and do a little outside work and spruce the yard up.    You might have a leaf or two to pick up. . . wish I did . . one of my favorite things to do.....rake....pile.....pick up....neat is good, but....leave a leaf or two for color just because you can.    Have yourself a good day today and make 'hay while the sun shines'   Go....be YOU and make your world shine.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...