Friday, September 15, 2017

Good Friday Morning!!

It is much to early to go outside;  dark out there;  no lights , no life, everyone is sleeping in this morning. . . not me.....but.....the chair looks inviting and I may put it to good use yet.....turn on the television and sleep through a few programs, so easy to do!!!
Lake Tahoe...aah!!!!  Memories....aah!!!!   
a truism!!    I am very thankful for YOU!!!!

Friday .....all day.....end of the work week but a weekend coming up to do what you like to do best...you will have to write and tell me what makes you happiest;   time for family and friends, time for relaxing and enjoying moments, time for yourself....aah!!!

A busy week behind you and now you have a whole weekend to do what you love to do best....not sure what it is you really love to do but I hope you make good use of your moments and enjoy each one;  time does fly when you are having fun!!

Think of all the things you can do today to make someone you like and love happy.    Bake a cake and invite some neighbors in.   Share some news.   Share YOU and make your world a happy place.  Just do it....and watch the end results.

As for me, I had dinner with my girls and enjoyed every morsel....even desert that had to add an extra ounce or two...I wouldn't say pound as it might stay...smile.

It was a good week with a good weekend coming up.  The weather is Fall like as it should be and beautiful.   The picture clouds are fun, the air is clear and a walk out makes you feel alive and well.    How lucky we are.

I am of for a new day...have my cup empty and that will never do...news to listen to....folks to wake up and move about and a new day begins.....go....have a great one doing what you love to do best.    Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...