Thursday, September 14, 2017

A New Day!!! Good Morning!

Start off your day with a song. . . and you do not have to be in tune . . . 
Share hugs...lots of them....don't be shy!!
It is early, light beginning to show through the trees . . . a new day. . . a day to make special . . . a day to be good, be kind and be gentle.....make it a YOU day!!
There is one in every crowd!!   Must be 'me'...smile!!

Good morning.  It is dark as pitch in the driveway this morning, no activity yet, it is much too early for that....some one in the hospital wing has their TV on, can't see what program but they do have a very large screen, shades are up and a new day starts.   A few workers are parked and in but no one is working yet as the shades are drawn, all but one and now that one is closed...too early....not even coffee time.   Well, I have mine and need a refill...I'll be back.

I am back, found a sweet and salty peanut bar, not bad, should fill the void although I'd like to have some pancakes with blueberries or an awful waffle wouldn't be bad. . . it is not even five a.m. so I have time to think about what to have for a breakfast treat. . . later though, I am going to put the TV on and hunker in my  chair for awhile;   probably snooze a bit more...yeah...I can do that!!

I had a stay in day yesterday so there is nothing exciting to write about.   The table puzzle is coming along slowly, going to be a doozy as it is one of those 'tough' ones.    Ron stopped in to say hello and visit awhile.   Vinnie came with his mail to sort and share.  He must get every advertisement that comes out on the market.   Piles of mail to sort through and every other one seems to have a hand out....money honey....but they are knocking on the wrong door....smile!!  

So, a new day starts and I have no plans...yet....one never knows what opportunities come in the course of a day;   hopefully some good ones...an invitation, a trip out, .... I am about to find out a bit later when everyone begins to wake up and move about.    Say a prayer or two for those who are ill and need a little sunshine in their lives.    A few folks have minor problems, but there are some who have a burden to bear and could use a kind word and a little help.   Be good, be kind, be there for someone in need, who knows when your day will come and you will want someone to care...and share....go...be a good Samaritan.    Kindness begets kindness....try it.....Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...