Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Think!!

Something to think about this morning.   Who would it be?    I had a couple of surprise calls this week and I am feeling loved as I have not had surprises in a long while and hearing a voice from the past is like a rebirth of friendship....how lucky I am.....

Weather wise our Fall is more like early Spring...warm days, walking out days, sunshine and a very slight breeze.   Doris and I walked around the building next door to us and found a path way around the building leading into a shallow back yard with a few bramble bushes but no flowers.  The folks who are confined to that building, a retirement home, have no beauty to look at as the wall is high and  the surrounding land is sparse with little or no care for growing shrubs or flowers for those inside.    It is kept neat and tidy, but....a few flowers wouldn't hurt those who are confined in and can only look out.....seems a bit of the Fall colors would be uplifting and make the spirit a lot brighter.  But....they must have their reasons and it is not something I can do to change it.   Doris and I had some ideas and a few small planter boxes would help but not ours to do.    The folks confined in have little to cheer them up as they look out their windows....a little planter box or two would help but those in charge are to busy to bother...sad....but as the old timers used to tell us....'life is not fair'....um....I have heard that more than once.

Our bush, here in the back patio area, is really colorful with the leaves changing color every day and looking like a rave banner for Fall.    It is lovely to look at and I can go out on my little porch and take in a full view.    Right now all of the workers are in, the cars are parked a little on the crooked side this morning. All it takes is for one person to angle in and the rest have to follow.  So, I am off to get dressed and take on a new day.    No special plans for today but that doesn't mean there wont be any;  one never knows!!!!   So....get up, get dressed, think of someone you love, or even like, and make some plans for your day.    Don't forget to light a candle when you go by the church.   Remember those who have gone before us and say a prayer or two for those who struggle on a daily basis...we all do...be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.   Go.....have yourself a day to remember.    Love your neighbor, even if it hurts a little...smile.    Call someone you think about often but do not do anything about it...today is a good day to touch base.    Be kind, be loving, be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...