Thursday, August 17, 2017

Hello!!

Good Morning.   Yep, need my refill and have hopes it will be the wake up call of the morning...dark, pitch black out there in the parking lot, one shade went up in the building across from me and the TV is now on....a new day begins.....I hope you slept well and are ready for your new day.    I have to go for a refill if you want me to spend a few minutes with you and share some words.....I'll be back!!!

AAh!!!!  Coffee,  coffee.....one sip and the eyes open , the mind begins to realize it is to go to work and spew a word or two to brighten your morning.....or not.....smile.....lets go for brighten!!

Did I have a good day yesterday...yes..I did.   I went junking with my granddaughter and found a piggy bank to make one smile from ear to ear.  Whether it will ever get filled is a hope and it will be fun trying...Fat and sassy, waiting for the jingle of change.  I think it is called living in high hope...and, of course, no one tells you the end of that little saying....'and die in despair'....but the challenge is to try and fill it and then make up your mind what to do with all that change.....smile....like we didn't already know!!!

It was fun to be with the good folks at the Gallery for a workshop making paper flowers, sounds easy,  try it.....and you will find you have more thumbs than you thought.....I am not as nimble as I used to be....age has a way of making the fingers move at their pace and slow might be the best word to use.....awkward, is a good word.  But...it was fun, the company great and I would say a good time was had by all.  

So yesterday was a full day of sharing and caring and counting blessings for the hugs, the smiles and the good deeds shared by all.  A good group of ladies, a loving group ready to care and share a bit of themselves ...hugs and laughter...nothing better than that.

Time for a refill, some news, and plan for today.....no plan yet, but I'm working on it....it is okay if you want to share an idea or two, a bit of your time...stop bye and I'll put the tea pot on.....or call, write, just let me know that you are alive and well.     Go.....have yourself a good day, all day, and don't waste those seconds, put them to good use.    Love someone because you can.  Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...