Friday, August 18, 2017

A Brand New Day!!

Roses are red, Violets are blue...and then there are other colors for roses that really say "I love you"....the garden variety, the hot house variety,  and the climbers, can't think of a rose that is not beautiful even with a thorn or two....a life choice reminding us of the little bumps along the way.    Stop, take a good look and marvel at the perfection of a rose.

Now that is something to think about....we are always afraid to try something new and different, then when we actually 'try' we find that it is truly simple and we can be successful...it takes nerve, stamina, and the will to succeed....we all have it...so...use it!!
I had to add this picture this morning as I went junking this week and have a new piggy bank that looks just like this one.   It is on the counter and empty ...but....one lives in high hopes (the end of that little statement is 'die in despair), but a penny here and a nickel there will fill it up and one day it will have enough to go for a treat..probably MacDonald's but that isn't all bad.  

So......no more news this morning.  I haven't turned on the TV so have no idea what is going on in our world...maybe I should leave it that way...smile!!   It isn't even five a.m. so it is dark out there in the yard, only one car parked so far and no lights on in the hospital wing.   It is a wagon and it has the color of baby poop;  a strange yellow.....to each his own.   I have not thought of any plans for today, maybe the girls will surprise me and come up with an invitation out....out is always good.....I am smiling as I just spent yesterday cleaning out the bookcase shelves ...yep....made room for more books..smile.....time for a trip to Good Will and the book area;  there must be a book or two that needs shelf space.    Of course, it would behoove me (remember that expression) to read what I have , donate them back and then add some new ones;  that would be sensible;  but...I don't think I have ever been called sensible!!!  ha,ha,  I think I have been called a lot worse!!    So..........time to say so long until tomorrow.  Go...have yourself a good day, all  day......do something good today....be an angel of good will.....be a lover......be a hugger......wow....what a day you will have.   Save one for me!!!  Go...be YOU!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...