Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Falling Leaves!

The Falling Leaves....la, la, la, la.....raking time, a wonderful time of the year.   
Something to think about this morning!
The beauty of Fall.....

If you are out there in your yard raking, fussing about fallen leaves and having to clean up 'the mess' think again about how beautiful Fall is and how the change of seasons bring with them a lot of love and happiness...along with a little work, but we need that for our muscles to keep them  alive and useful.    A lovely Fall day to be out and doing something useful, and....a visit over the fence with your neighbor is always fun.    Count your blessings if you still have a yard and a rake and can move about and can get out there in your yard and enjoy Fall and all its beauty.   Indian Summer days before the winter sets in....go...outside.....enjoy the moments as soon the weather will change and you will be looking out the window wondering where you hid the snow shovel. But....lets not hurry this season along, it is one of beauty and a chance to get out in the sunshine and get ready to winterize...how fast the seasons change.

I am looking out my window on to the parking lot.  The shades are still drawn in the hospital wing, some of the workers have arrived and are all parked the 'right' way this morning...no one backed in..smile.    There is one different car out there this morning with a purple color or navy blue  with a bright shine;  different;   not seen often, must be one of the new car shades.  The morning quiet...silence....the tiny bushes sparkle in the early morning light, not a breeze this morning, a bit more bronze shading to some of the higher leaves in the huge trees that I can look at every morning.    I can see some sky, not a lot, but enough to let me know if there are clouds and there are none this morning...clear....maybe a good walk to the corner day..or....a ride out if the girls are available.   I am thinking Manchester and some fish and chips....well I have no problem thinking of places to go and things to do and I don't mind treating....it is worth it to have time away..I should have been a gypsy...smile.

I have no idea what YOU are up to today but I hope you think of something fun to do.    Yes, raking is fun, you know that..stop stalling it is so good for the muscles...keep the summer chaise out and sit, relax and look over that good job you just finished....don't get to comfortable as there are more leaves to come.....there is a song you can hum about falling leaves...and it is to fun!!

I am off for my refill and a bit of TV news;  wonder what has gone on in the wee hours....I'll soon find out.    I wonder what "the Donald" has done now...smile.   I hope your day is a good one.  I hope you remember to be kind, generous to a fault and gracious too....that is the hard one...smile.....but you can do it....keep trying until it becomes a habit.   Go....be YOU...be good, be kind, be gentle, be a sigh in the wind, a tear in the eye, one who gives real hugs and can say "I love you" without fear.   Go be YOU and enjoy your day, all day.  Hugs to all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...