Monday, August 21, 2017

Good Morning!!


A few flowers to brighten your morning.    Looking out my window here, fog is in the area, hazy, looks like it wants to rain....we could use some...nothing to complain about....I'm thinking......there has to be something!!!!

A new day, wonder what is in store for us.   A lot of folks are suffering from smoke and fires;   last I heard friends in Oregon were thinking of going off for a visit to a clearer and cleaner air.   It is down right scary.   Makes you wonder how fires start...lightening, or could be a fire got out of hand....no matter, it is bad and sad and not fun for anyone.    Go carefully today and do your best to give a helping hand..it is always needed and YOU are so good about helping.  

The cars are parked, the last one just pulled into the last empty space.  The blinds are still down in the hospital wing, folks sleeping in this morning.  I woke up a little after three a.m. and puzzled for a bit, read a bit, then made my coffee and had a cup...fluffed the chair cushions and got very comfortable and went back to sleep..  No sense getting up at that early hour as there is nothing to do...smile...you have heard that one before and it is a truism...there is nothing to do and making noise would be 'un-neighborly';  think that is a word....I bet if I stomped my feet around, I would hear about it....smile.

Erin and Donaleo stopped in for a visit yesterday and brought me a big ice cream sundae, just what I needed to keep my in door morale up, but not saying what it does for the 'seat';  a bit wider this morning..smile.   It was delicious and I was gracious and thanked them and ate the whole thing...well,you were not here to help...so....it is all your fault my hips got wider....have to blame someone.....

They are young and fun and have tales to tell.   They have filming to do and were out and about with the big camera.   Donaleo loves to 'shoot' and I believe Erin is excellent with a camera.   I am anxious to see what they 'caught' on film and it keeps the merchants on their toes.  

Another weekend used up and now a new week is beginning.   Hopefully I will have a trip or two out and away;  that is always fun.    The girls helped Chris clean out her garage and lived to tell about it....ha.ha...I can get in trouble for that!!  Pack rat..nah....just a saver, doesn't like to throw things away as they could come in handy another day....true...but also can create a pack-rat affair that is not always fun to clean up.    Why do we save things.....old habits are hard to break I guess.....we know we are not going to use 'that thing' anytime soon but we save it just in case.......sad thing is everything needs to be saved for a rainy day and there is little or no room....how strange and funny we all are.....but lovable....smile!!!    So go check out your 'saved items' and store them in a safe place in case you might want to use them again.....ha.ha....well....it is a truism!!  When you cannot open the basement door, or the garage door, then it is time to do a bit of Fall cleaning...it isn't just for Spring you know....smile.

So now you have something to do with your day...go....start throwing...packing up and saving.....or grab a good book and hunker down and do that mopping up another day.    As for me...I am putting my shoes on and heading out the door...

Be good, be kind, be YOU and share YOU with those you like and love.    Happy smiles and hugs...a good combination for today, or any day.   Just remember practice makes perfect....so go...practice.....Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...