Monday, August 14, 2017

A New Day!

My computer faces the window over looking the parking lot of the hospital wing and at this time of the morning, around five a.m., there is only blackness and a bit of light from an outside light on the hospital building...silence prevails......I have a refill of coffee and it is very good this morning.   A few more sips and I might actually open both eyes.   Yesterday, a lovely Fall day, sunshine and a breeze to entice one to the outdoors and breakfast out.....three of us heard the call and off we went to 'the hill' and found open seating waiting just for us.  The menu was on the table, the waitress at the ready and our order was up and on the table before we got comfortable.  That waitress was fast, no fooling around with her.  I think if we didn't order quickly enough she would have been glad to do it for us...smile.    The food was delicious, no adverse comments.   Good food, good company and a lovely Sunday morning...can't get much better than that...unless.....smile.....a good steak when you least expect it.

Here it is,  a new week, wonder what it has in store for us. . . a trip out and away would be nice but I don't think there is anything planned for this week.   I wonder if they have any areas where the change of color is prevalent.  I'll have to ask and see if anything is planned.  It would be nice to ride out into the country and see the Fall colors and find a nice place to lunch out.    I would suggest New England but I don't think they would go for it.  smile.

So our new week starts, let us hope we have good health, a few surprises and do a little good deed here and there to make our lives worth while.    Do not sit and sulk, get up, go out and make your world a happy place.  Be a reason someone smiles....be YOU!!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...