Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Wake Up!!

Good Morning!!!   Time to wake up, a new day awaits!!!
Just a thought, better stock up as Fall is in the air, sometimes flu too so it is good to be prepared.
Listen and Learn!!!!

A new day, hours to wile away and plans to be made.   It is very early so I cannot tell what kind of a day it is going to be, need a bit of light to do that...smile.....so I get up before the birds, never learned to sleep in, and..... the early morning quietness is good for the soul.  Time to think, time to dream, time to plan for there are hours to be filled and I, for one, want to have a good day, all day.....I bet you do too.

Don't go away, I am off for a refill, swallowed that first cup of hot coffee quickly and the empty cup is staring at me.....
Aah!!!!  Hot coffee, now where is that big fat jelly doughnut???  not around here.....rye toast with jam...doesn't do it.....there is nothing tastier than a big cruller, remember those, used to walk a mile up town in Newport, R.I. to buy a dozen breakfast doughnuts to share with the family...didn't get my round figure by eating burned toast...smile.

Yesterday was a good day, didn't do much of anything but help salvage a rocking chair and Vinnie is now a proud owner .  A yard sale item, not to large, not to small, just right for his apartment and he has been wanting a rocking chair.  He takes over the one in my living room when he comes with his mail and we sort it out.   A way of sharing some time and a lot of laughs.  Some of the ad material he gets is really a wide opening for some comments on products introduced by the hungry ones who would sell you the Brooklyn bridge on a daily basis.  Erin and Donaleo were the movers and they made it look so easy.    Speaking of Donaleo, he made some special soup yesterday that was delicious and filling.    His grandmother taught him well and some of her soups are very tasty, all healthy and filled with good vegetables and some great spices.   It is such fun to share time with family members, so good for the body and the soul.  I got to watch Netflick and follow up on Kevin Spacy and his shenanigans.    Good show, entertaining, can hardly wait for the opportunity to go back and find out what he is doing now;  you can be sure nothing good..what a manipulator. So a good day, all day, and it was good to get back to the apartment, take the shoes off, and relax in my easy chair as another beautiful family day was put to bed for another rising....speaking of rising, the shades are drawn in the hospital wing, the cars are parked and the workers in, the quiet is awesome.....silence......um.....good stuff...smile!!

I am off, well you don't have to be in such a hurry to agree with that statement...smile!!!!  I have no plans but are more than willing to make some.    Wish you were here to help.....  so......off I go for a refill, turn on the television and find out what has happened since I last looked in.    Go....turn on your set and get your hot drink and hunker down for awhile.    I hope your day is bright, beautiful and cheerful and you find ways and means to be a blessing.....you are you know...just because YOU are YOU!!!!   Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...