Friday, July 14, 2017

Week Ends

Good morning!!!  Friday, all day, that means work day, housework that is, and there is always laundry to do, a bed to remake, a mattress to turn,but . . . needs help these days.  I remember when I could turn it without even thinking;  wonder where the muscle energy goes as you get along to the 'tender' age....wow..that word says it all...no matter what you do at this age, it takes all the energy you have.   Lucky for me I am still moving and doing, but...yeah the proverbial 'but' , I am not moving with any kind of speed...slow is good!!!

Friday is housework day for me.   I am an early riser so I get to the laundry room early and get it all done and over with before half the folks are up and thinking of doing laundry.   It works...the early bird does get the worm...smile!!

The girls have been around doing the rooms so I am all finished, bright and shining, just have the laundry to finish and some dusting to do and I can get back to my book.  I have a Maeve Binchy, the Irish writer, going called "Nights of Rain and Stars" and so far it has been very good.

So, I am off to check my laundry and get it finished and put away, then back to my book ....unless....I get a better offer....smile!!

I am thinking of dinner out...Fish and Chips.....wonder who I can talk into taking me out....I bet if YOU were here , YOU would take me!!!   Well,....... as my friend Clarence used to say...Where you going to dig it?"   Well.......maybe you will find some spare time and invite me along with you...sounds good to me......think if I plant the seed it may take...smile....and you will enjoy fish and chips with me....I'd like that!!

I'm off to check the laundry...I am ready for my coffee break.    Go....have yourself a great day, all day, do what YOU like to do....and enjoy every second.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...