Sunday, July 30, 2017

Sunday All Day!!

Emma!!!    A run around the park on a hot day makes everyone want to lay down and stretch out and do a lot of nothing.....great for a summer day.....

Here it is Sunday morning already, where did all of last week go....those seconds are long gone and now we head into a new week.    It is quiet here at Ridgemont, shades still drawn, sun is up, trees are not moving.   There are small clusters of tree leaves already turned a bright orange color, Fall is coming up..School is about to reopen and a new season opens up.    I had a walk around the school yard yesterday, not a soul around, I am going to miss walking around there.  I am thinking of writing to the Superintendent of Schools and see if I can find out why there is no pride in the upkeep of the school grounds.   It is a shame.   I don't understand the neglect.   Over grown weeds, bramble bushes with sharp thorns, that cannot be good for the children as they come and go.    Most are bused in so I guess it really doesn't matter.....but..I think it should.  

So I will take my gripes and groans and get on with my day.  It looks like it is going to be a good one.  The sun is up and the parking lot is already filled, no breeze at all so nothing is moving.    The workers are already in and busy.  

So...go, have yourself a wonderful day doing what you love to do best.    Share you with those you like and love.     Be a 'charmer';   um.....wonder how you do that..smile.....I'll practice and see if I can spread a bit of cheer today.  

Be good, be kind, be gentle....be YOU!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...