Wednesday, June 14, 2017

Good Morning!!

Hope your up and signed in....Good Morning...hope your day is beautiful, just like YOU!!
How about a rose to start your day off.....beautiful and sweet....yeah...like YOU!!
There is always one...smile!!
Good morning.   I have been looking at pictures to post and finally decided on these.   The sun is out, a beautiful new day and the folks are going off on a ride.  I decided not to go along today, sort of out of a traveling mood....more interested in staying put and and doing a lot of nothing special today.   It could be an oncoming cold our weather has been more of an early winter feeling than spring....it is cold....it is clear....but not warm enough to brag about.  Chills are in the offering so I think it best to stay put today.    I had a tea party yesterday when a couple of folks decided to pay a call.   It is always fun and luckily I had some new sweets to share.  The folks like to talk about where they grew up and it is fun to listen to the differences.    Some country, some city , a few from the little one room school house, others from large towns and no two alike.   All good memories and all kind words for the teachers they had and all that they were taught.   No one went away unhappy, reliving a few good old days does not one any harm.  We talked one into writing her memoirs as she did go to a one room school house and she had some funny tales to tell.

So the sun is out, it should be a beautiful day for a trip .  Mine will be up to the corner and back.   I think I am coming down with a cold so I'll keep my germs to myself.   A walk up to the corner and back should help a few sun rays to chase the germs away...well one can hope......besides I am at the 'good' part in my book...smile....

I hope your day is a good one and you do something you love to do.   Spend time with those you like and love.  Enjoy the day and make it one of your very best.   I'm off for a refill and something good to eat.....maybe a dropped egg will do the trick....yes...sounds good to me.  If you were here I'd share.

Be good, be kind, be gentle and be sure you do at least one good deed today.   Hug someone tight...love someone more...and be of good 'cheer';   share you with those you like and love.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...