Tuesday, June 13, 2017

A New Day

A new day;   quiet;  peaceful; no wind blowing;  silence very early in the morning, aah!!!
This shows peppermints in the candy dish, but if you were to go over to it right now there is not one piece of candy in it....um.....a trip to the store is in order!!
A Favorite Picture....well, I love daisies and butterflies always makes one feel good.

Yesterday was eye doctor day, a new doctor...Dr. Sullivan, young, good looking, smart and my check up was good so I have nothing to complain about......wait a second or two and I'll think of something..smile.

The best part of having doctor appointments is having lunch out.   Christine and I went to the Tea Room and it was crowded.   The food is always good, but, I hate to say it, it is losing its charm, getting to big, tables out into the sales area and it means slower service and not as cozy as it used to be.   That "used to be" catches up with us a lot in life, does't it?    Oh well....life goes on and we make the best of it, or try to.    My check up was good, had an eye lash in my eye and didn't feel it...now that is something....wonder how come.  Usually if you have anything in your eye it howls at you to get it out....guess the eye ages too....smile.

Having a doctor or dentist appointment means time out with the girls and that is always fun.   I love to take them to lunch or better still, let them take me...smile....makes the food taste better....and desert is a must.   No calories....ha.ha....how we wish!!

So back to the grind today....have some catch up things to do.    I liked the new doctor, Dr. Sullivan, young, smart, friendly and seemed to "know his stuff";    has me on his list to recheck the eyes due to tearing....watery eyes....I think old age.....but maybe he knows something I do not. 

The skies are grey, the workers are going into the building across the way, blinds are opening and a new day is starting.  I am off for a refill, some news, and looking forward to lunching with the ladies and find out if I missed anything yesterday.....plans for an outing soon....a bus trip...one never knows but I intend to find out...smile!!  

Have yourself a wonderful day doing what you love to do best.   Be a good friend, a mentor, someone who cares....that is half the battle.   Be good, be kind, be gentle ....be YOU!!  Hugs to all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...