Thursday, June 22, 2017

A New Morning....Good Morning!

A small group of ladies were out in the activity room yesterday for a short meeting and a little exercise so I brought out this candy dish and shared...smile!!  They liked the candy but really had their eye on the dish.  It is a beauty, a yard sale find that is a treasure.
This beautiful colorful bird reminds me of the Biblical story of Joseph's Coat.  No wonder his brothers were jealous ad envious.
This picture I have posted before;  a reminder of the lake in Auburn, California where daughter Eileen and her family lived for years.    I used to go up out of Sacramento to spend the day and we would go and walk around the lake.  They had exercise stops along the way so we really did get a good work out.    I treasure the memories, the beautiful mornings and the walks around the lake.  Good memories, sweet faces and loving hugs.   Some memory builders stay forever and that is a good thing.  You have probably seen this picture a dozen times now, but one more can't hurt and it keeps in mind some wonderful days when sharing life and love with family members became of lifelong treasure.    A beautiful picture I wish was huge in size and hanging on the wall.   I am laughing as if I had all the pictures I think are worth hanging on the walls my room would be an art gallery all its own.

So today, if you can, go for a walk around your favorite spot...be it a lake, a park, or a back yard....just get out in the sunshine and enjoy the day.   I am off for a refill.  I am going to put my shoes on and hopefully get a store trip in and pick up a few special items to share with those who 'darken my door';   I had lunch out with my two daughters yesterday and that is always fun.  Hamburgers always taste so much better when cooked by a chef.   I had a big red onion on mine...yum!!  Go out today and order one just for you and enjoy every morsel, don't leave a crumb.

Be good, be kind, be gentle. . . practice makes perfect!!   Be the reason someone smiles today.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...