Friday, June 23, 2017

Sunshine!

then raise the glass and send a little greeting to those you love and like.   Thank God for a sunshine day, a new day to grow and prosper.    Be glad you are alive and well and have so many blessings to count.   
True words to think about....we never realize how lucky we are until we look back and realize all of the wonders we have lived through, with more to come....enjoy today!
 A favorite bleeding heart bush...remembrance and love....some pictures do that.

The sun is out, the air is calm, not a breeze blowing, not a car stirring, all parked for the day and the hospital wing blinds are still drawn.  It is quiet out there in the parking lot, nothing moving, at the minute, but that changes as the big trucks come in and out.   I guess one can never have enough supplies.   Speaking of supplies, I can use a few;  um...wonder if the girls are going to Costco today.  I think I'll get a list ready just in case.  I noted the coffee canister was getting pretty low and you know I'd be a big brown bear if I didn't have my morning coffee.  I just got a refill...um.....good....hot....tasty.....and I am waking up....I think.

There are no new words to tell you about anything going on around here yesterday;  a quiet day ...all day.    I cleaned out a 'paper' drawer and that was quite an accomplishment.    I now have room to add more paper..smile.    You know just as soon as you clean out a drawer that becomes a time when you find you threw away the wrong ones.    Life is like that.

I now have room for more files and all I have to do is get busy and catch up with some of my writing.    I am still writing the great American novel ....good luck to that...smile!!!   I do have tales to tell, mind goes back a long way but I am lazy and never finish the tales I begin.    My time seems endless but one of these days I am going to wake up and realize that a lot of it has already gone and my mind along with it...smile!!   You were not that interested it my tales anyway...smile!!!

Words do beget pictures of people and places, and there are tales to be told.   I wonder, at times, how our life stories remain in our brains forever;  one thought and a picture comes through....one word and a book enfolds....we are really very special and should share our memories with those we love...and they should share their memories as well.    Some enter twine and we have a home movie of our very own.  So today, think....take time out and make notes about the special times in your life;  some good, some bad, some indifferent, but they are a part of what you experienced as you came along.    You just do not realize you have a 'novel' in you....so give it some thought...takes some notes....think some more and write your novel and share it.  Remember, we all have a tale to tell.

I'm off to get dressed and put my shoes on.   Who knows what will transpire today;  I might even get an invitation out....that would be special;  sharing time with someone you love....um.....I would love that.....hope you get an invitation and share you with those you like and love.    Make your day as special as YOU...Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...