Friday, June 9, 2017

A New Day!

A new day!!!


The reward for staying in means that there is little or nothing to add to the conversation.  No one came to visit yesterday, no one called, and the weather was windy and cool so no going out for a walk to the corner and back.   I enjoyed lunch time and some company but then after lunch everyone disappeared and closed their doors and found quiet things to do.  I have a good book going so had no problem finding peace and quiet...solitude is good for us now and then....but not too often..smile.   

It must be misty out there as one of the workers just arrived at her parked car and was holding something over her head.   It doesn't look like it is raining but a little like it had been;  um...maybe it still is but not coming down hard yet.   A rainy day would be nice....I have a good book and a puzzle on the table so can amuse myself...but...sunshine would be so much better.... oh well, beggars cannot be choosers..or so that old expression goes.

I am going to go make my coffee, fix some breakfast, put on the television and watch the news....I'll be back when I have some news....but not today...smile!!!

Have yourself a fun day, if you can, do something you love to do.....visit a friend.....or invite someone in for a cup of coffee or tea.    Check the cupboard and see if there is anything good in the house....there isn't anything here...sorry,  or I'd invite you over and I'd share.    I guess I'll go 'drop an egg' as the old expression goes.....a poached egg...smile!!   One of my favorites.  I'd share if you were closer....distance is not always good....sometimes it seems very far away.    I guess it has been too long between visits....um....wish we could do something about it.   Go!!!!  Enjoy your breakfast and pick up your phone and call a friend...make their day bright and beautiful because YOU are in it.    Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...