Thursday, June 8, 2017

Good Morning!

I opened the blinds, the rain is raining, not heavy right now but I think we are going to have a rainy day....not at all bad...slows us down a bit....and that has to help rather than hinder.  It will cut back my walk to the corner, jeepers, it just got started again....oh well, one day as it comes.

I had a quiet day yesterday so there is little to tell you about.   My girls came to spend some time with me and that is always a highlight of my day.  The puzzle remains on the table and is more than half way done.   It is laid out waiting for some time to get to it and it isn't an easy one.  I say that about all of them..smile.

The Tea is coming up this Saturday and we have five lovely ladies to chauffeur to it.  Pat makes a great chauffeur.   Pat has the job of making tea sandwiches so I may get to help...I did volunteer...smile.

Yesterday was a quiet day here at Ridgemont.   The bus came and took a group away to visit one of the museums, one I had already been to, so I opted to stay put.   So you can see that it is quiet time here at Ridgemont.   I am looking forward to 'a job' today; Christine has some mailings and that keeps me busy.   My handwriting has changed from really neat cursive writing to somewhat of a scribble.  The nuns should peek at it now...I'd be in for real trouble.    Palmer method...remember that?    We learned and we practiced and I'd say we all had excellent penmanship....smile.....we wouldn't dare have otherwise.

I hope you plan some good things to do today.   I hope you are feeling bright and beautiful and have one of those days you wish would never end.   We all like those best of all.    Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU.    Don't forget hugs.....lots of them.....send me a verbal one or two....I can always use them.   I'll share....Go...have yourself a 'good' day, all day.   Hugs to all.

I hope the picture works....I'm off for a cup of coffee,  a refill, hopefully a wake up cup...well, not everyone writes when half asleep.....poor you....suffer, suffer!!!    Jean without words....that is hard to believe!!!  Have a great day.  I'll be back.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...