Thursday, January 5, 2017

Wake UP!!

And It WILL !!!
Our Visitors....Erin and Donaleo are here....Yeah!!!!   
Okay, enough!! Send those pieces back.
Spring will come..honest....be patient!!

Dark and cold out there in the parking lot.  Nothing moving this morning.    Well, I am up, moving, um...now that is a different story.     Coffee is good, should kick in soon and I'll wake up and tell you all about a lovely lasagna dinner with a special home made cake for desert.  Such fun to sit with Erin and Donaleo, Christine, Pat and even Emma tried to get in on the act.    Pat makes the best salads, and her lasagna was absolutely delicious.   I do go for that crusty bread  and there is no such thing as left overs.    Erin and Donaleo are home for a short while as they try to decide what road to travel next.  Japan has been mentioned, teaching possibly, so the next chapter is still a mystery but they are working on solving it.    We would just as soon keep them here for awhile.   Our world becomes a brighter place.    

It is cold up here in the northwest.   Snow on the mountains but nothing down here int he city.  The views are beautiful to see.    Lovely sunsets.   Lovely scenes and my camera is in need of a walk about.    If I only remembered it when I left the apartment, not a long time after ...some folks think before leaving home...I seem to think after....could it be old age?   Nah, just carelessness on my part;  don't think before I leave.   Maybe I'll do better this week and get some pictures.

So today, be of good cheer....do something wonderful for those you like and love.    The good deed that you think about but are a little slow on the uptake...today is a good day for a surprise for someone you love.    Be generous to a fault......be loving as only you can be......be the sunshine creeping into the shadows and bring love and laughter to those you know and love;  even a stranger would and could be touched by a little of your 'sunshine'....be bright, be good, have a fun day.  Leave the old grump behind closed doors;  get out there and live a little.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...