Friday, January 6, 2017

Good Morning!

My special company yesterday...aah!!!  
Not just somewhere but in a coffee can with a slit in the top....works very well and handy.
Breakfast time....coffee is gone, so off for a refill. . . wish I had a big fat jelly doughnut to go with it...oh well, peanut butter toast isn't all bad.....where is that chef when you need one....ham and eggs would taste good....oh well.....

A new day, yesterday flew bye, the kids stopped in for a visit and the snow didn't come, just a lot of cold air , arctic air, the kind that chills the bone.  It is winter!!  smile!!!

We had a good visit.  I caught up with a lot of what they have been doing and the hopes for the future with tales of where they hope to travel.    Half the fun is anticipation, the other half is getting there.   They are hard workers.  They have dreams.  They are young.  and I wish I was a rich aunt who could send them off while they are young and full of dreams.   I give them credit for having dreams and working towards fulfilling them.   Smart kids, and have the desire to grow, to learn, to enjoy life as it comes...as I said, smart kids. Loved my visit with them, offered them treats but they were saving their appetite for the left overs at home.    I don't blame them as Pat had made one of those meals that has never ending flavor and you want a little more...more..


It was quiet here at Ridgemont yesterday.   Our weather has been much too cold to venture out for walks.  Most are exercising in and our new lady has started some classes on Thursday mornings.   Laundry day for me today so I will make a half dozen trips up and down the hall way. My apartment is at one end, the laundry room at the other ...walking is good.

So, I wish you a 'good' day with strong health and a bit of wealth, some fun and games and a little company to keep you content.     Don't forget, one good deed today.    Don't forget someone is waiting to hear from YOU.....Be good, be kind, be gentle, be YOU!!!   Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...