Monday, November 14, 2016

Sign

I bet you didn't know that....see, it is okay to talk to yourself....you are not crazy, just smart...but if you get caught talking to yourself folks think you really are crazy.   Can't win!!
a truism.   Time to change the thoughts to positive.
A truism.    worrying solves nothing.    Stop and think about what steps you can take to end the worries....listen to your heart and change the negatives to positives.

A new week is starting and we have a huge moon to check out tonight.   The weather is changing and it feels a bit colder, jacket weather, no more sweater weather.    The rains want to come but seem to threaten but not fall.   A good storm would probably clear the air and let the sunshine back in.   There was a reception at the Gallery yesterday afternoon and it was well attended. I helped set up the table and filled the plates with all kinds of good foods.    The only thing missing this time was the chips...I love chips...have to enter a complaint.  The table looked very nice when we got it all finished.   A good crowd and a hungry one.   We have one man who comes to all the receptions and he comes hungry.   He parks himself at one end of the table and fills his plate several times.   This time he purchased a few trinkets so he paid his dues.   It is hard not to notice him as he attends every reception and comes hungry.    Probably a bachelor and hates to cook for himself.   Maybe he is one who loves to snack and knows that our snacks are the best in town and free.    The little ones are the ones that are fun to watch.  They look over the plates of goodies and have a tough time trying to make up their minds as to what they want first.   Usually they go with the attitude of one for each hand and one in the mouth!! All in all, it was a really good crowd and they came out in spite of the rain.   Our King Louis has done a great job in  remodeling the Gallery.  He has taken down part of a wall and moved some of the larger items around so it has a bit of 'class' and I'd say a bit more open.    There were three guitar players who have been playing together since high school.  They play and sing well together and played constantly throughout the show.   Folks liked them and stayed to listen.    I recognized a couple of the tunes but most of the music I was not familiar with.  No kids at home to keep me up on the latest version of western songs.  I am still humming the old ones...smile.

I am off for my coffee and wake up....I"m hungry so I think I"ll fix a breakfast this morning.  . . or not. . . I still have a muffin or two that needs to be used up.   Come join me. . . I wish!!   Have yourself a good day all day.  Do something wonderful today.    Think of a good deed or two and exercise your right to share with someone you like and love . . . well you do have to like someone in order to love them...smile.    Motivate . . . get started early and do three good deeds today;  a step up and a needed one.    Put some change in your pocket for those little pails that will be around town soon.   The needy are always with us and all those pennies go to make the holidays worth while.    

Be good, be kind, be gentle and above all, be loving.   What is that old adage about do unto others as you would have them do unto you....wise words ....go be that special wonderful person you really are.    Be a lover today, all day....Hugs to all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...