Friday, October 21, 2016

Good Morning!



Good Morning!!!   I am almost awake;  four a.m. is as good a time as any to blog.  It is quiet.  It is time the brain woke up, not my idea, just the way it is....have no idea why three  or four a.m. is a good waking time.   but.....for me it seems normal.   Tonight is terrarium night and I have no idea how many signed up to make a special gift to themselves.   The ladies have collected all kinds of glass containers, special rocks, special greens and a lot of tiny plants that have names I couldn't spell if I wanted to.   It should be fun.  

It was quiet here at Ridgemont yesterday.  It was rainy, just enough to keep me from walking to the corner and back.  The only exercise I got was from moving from my chair to the table , find a puzzle piece or two, walk to the computer and check for a visit with one of you and then I remembered the voting form was in and that took a good hour to get through and make decisions on who should run the country, the state and a bit of Port Orchard.    It is hard to vote as I do not know a lot of the local talent.   The upper crust are harder as there are no special folks running and the ones that are ...well, lets just say we have little choice.  With the hundreds of representatives we have voted in over the years, you would think we could find one or two that showed potential to lead.   I did finish the ballot and it is ready to mail back.   I did a lot of reading up on the local candidates so hope I chose the one that will make Port Orchard shine.  

So today, if you have received your local voting pamphlet  take time to read up on the candidates, then vote for 'the lesser of two evils'...smile.   Be good, be kind, be gentle and go about your daily business with a light heart and a big smile.    Do not forget hugs.  Hugs are special.   Hugs are necessary.   Hugs make our world go around.   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...