Saturday, September 17, 2016

Good Morning

 Wonder who will try and walk the 'plank' ?   I wouldn't dare.    Nature at its best.
Time to get up and get going!!
Jock is always happy when fishing.

Good morning.  it is Saturday again and the weekend is here ...what to do?   Shopping at Costco is on the menu this morning.  Time to replace some of those items we have on our forever list and although everything comes in large packaging, they seem to run out fast.    I get to walk the aisles and get in some exercise.   I have a short list and luckily can share with my daughters.   I have to go check some things out and see if I have to add anything more to my list.    

We ladies watched a Tom Selleck movie, part of the Jesse Stone sagas.  I had just read one of the books to Vinnie and thought it was boring and time consuming as it took forever to get through it.  I hate to say the movie was not much better.   The television series was better;  the movie was disappointing.    The book reads so much better than the movie, but that often happens.    I think Christine said she had a couple of more at home, but I think I'll pass the next ones.    

A friend asked for some photographs of Erin  but I haven't taken any as yet.    My camera was in need of repairs and hopefully working well now so I will get busy.  The only pictures taken since her arrival were by her with her camera and she has not sent any over on the computer for me to share.   Be patient.  I'll get around to it yet.    She is very busy going through all of her things, sorting and get rid of extra stuff.   It is that time of year.   I should open my closet door and anything that falls out is fair fodder for the junk pile.

So today, take time out to check a closet or two and see if you an unload a few items that you no longer wear.   Two to one, the article of clothing does not even fit anymore.    Amazing how size changes just hanging in a closet...smile.

It is Saturday , all day, so make it a fun one.    Busy is good but playing is better.   Take time out and have a little fun along the way.    The weather is beautiful right now so plan a cookout and get good use of the outdoor cooker.    All you have to do is figure out just what appeals to your fancy nature and cook it up.    Invite me, I'll come.

Be good, be kind, be gentle.    Treat someone you love extra special today.    Share YOU with those you like ad love.    Don't forget hugs, best desert you can serve up.    Be generous.   Be YOU.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...