Sunday, September 18, 2016

Hug

You may not need one, but I do!!!   I am always in need of a hug...um....feel so good!!!

Linticular clouds.   Big, puffy, beautiful, like space ships flying bye.    A beautiful shot of our heavenly visitors on a bright and sunshine day.    Nevada has a lot of these ;  a canvas painted by heaven's own artist.     How lucky we are, all we have to do is look up and be amazed.   Story clouds are such fun.   A great way to use your imagination.

Here is is Sunday morning, quiet, dark outside right now and not a creature is stirring, most sleeping in I bet.    Erin is going to get up and fix a special lemon pancake breakfast for us this morning.  A special treat and so delicious.   It will be a delicious treat so I don't mind putting my shoes on early this morning.    I'd invite you over but you are just too far away.

Chris and I made the trip to Costco yesterday and I walked all of the aisles.   I must have done them at least  twice trying to find a few items I had in mind.    I was lost in this huge place and had no idea where anything was so I had to go on a hunt.   I did find a couple of items on my list, but missed out on one or two things I had in mind.  I guess it is to early for the special cookies to be out.  I expected to find some Halloween things but there wasn't much out;  a bit early I guess.    The place was crowded .   It is amazing how many folks are pushing a basket filled with goodies of all kinds.    I looked over the clothing specials, some new winter sweaters were out and I was saddened to find the quality missing.   Usually you can find a decent sweater but this year they are like tissue paper, more imports from China.   I wonder whatever happened to quality.    I guess you have to go to a specialty shop and then pay a king's ransom to own one.   I honestly don't groan and moan about clothing but it is all about prices.   Now if the income would increase then I'd have nothing to gripe and groan about, but....it doesn't and I do.

So find reasons not to gripe and groan today.   Find reasons to enjoy your Sunday.   Stop and buy some special treats , or bake a cake or cupcakes or cookies , anything that will please the palate and share with a family member or a friend or two.    Make it a tea party day and share you with those you like and love.

Be good, be kind, be gentle....smile and bring some sunshine wherever you go.    Sunday is a day to share seconds . . . a little time at church, a little time on the knees, a little time at the candle stand, a lot of time making up for any and all things you didn't do and was suppose to....never to late to catch up with yourself and do a few of those good deeds.    Each one makes a step up in the right direction.    So what are you waiting for?   Get busy . . . Be YOU and bring a few hugs along.  Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...