Thursday, August 25, 2016

Thursday All Day

Happy Birthday to my son Michael....he turns another year older today, I wish I were up there in Nevada taking him out to dinner and celebrating his special day.    I love you Michael...I miss you Michael and I hope your day is as special as you are.
and many more.
Once upon a time....
I know you are feeding the horses and making them happy creatures today.    I wish you a good day, a fun day, a day to remember as you wend your way into another brand new year of your life.   Be content, be happy and celebrate you today.

My son Michael is having a birthday today...August 25th.....hitting his prime of life .   I would love to be up there in Nevada wining and dining him today.    Some times we just can't have things the way we want them, but that doesn't stop us from celebrating him today.     So we will toast him and most likely roast him but he can take it.    I hope he takes himself out for a special dinner today.  I hope he has friends to join him and knows how much we would all like to be with him to celebrate his special day.     Happy birthday , my son, go....celebrate YOU and have a great birthday.

All set...everyone ready.....Happy Birthday to YOU....Happy Birthday to YOU.....Happy birthday dear Michael,  Happy Birthday to you.       Love you.

The next project is to be the makings of terrariums and that should be fun.   Pat and I went out to the dollar store to look over the artificial do dads that can help make one interesting.   Live plants would be better and some will be used but it is some of those tiny do dads that make it fun.   We found a bird or two;  some pebbles;  some grass like material in a bale;  I wanted a tiny barn but had to settle for a gazebo.   It was fun looking.   It will be fun putting one together.    There is a Gallery fun raiser coming up so we will all be busy having fun making terrariums.j

Here at Ridgemont there is nothing in the news.   Things have slowed down since our manager has to hold down the two buildings.   We seem to be the ones who can afford to be neglected.   The two young ladies are trying hard to keep things normal but we all notice that the manager is not here.  It will be good when things return to normal.    

Christine and I went to Moon Doggie II for the Wednesday hamburger...$5.00 and huge.   It takes a lot of energy to get that last bite in.    The owner was our waiter last evening and now recognizes me as one of the 'family' and asked if I wanted a hamburger with mushrooms . . . he knew I did...smile.  He has Christine's order down pat and brings her a tall cool dark beer on tap and adds a salad to her plate.    Pat wasn't up to a trip last evening, but he would remember her order as well.    It is a fun place to go ,  a bar really,  lots of the local folks love it and there is always something going on.    

Speaking of going on, I am off to call Michael and sing him Happy Birthday.....it is early enough to wake him up and hear him growl......So you have a happy day doing what you love to do best.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and share YOU with those you love and like.    Remember a good deed is needed and necessary...at least one every day....and you are just the ;person to do the job well.   Have fun as well.   Be glad you are over the hump, a weekend coming up to enjoy so plot and plan and make plans to celebrate your accomplishments of the week.    Be a lover.  Be a 'hugger.'   Be YOU.   Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...