Friday, July 15, 2016

Yum!


chocolate Raspberry Creme Pie . . . not for breakfast . . . maybe for lunch . . . better for high tea. . . looks a bit much this time of day.  Now if I could keep that thought in mind I'd eventually get skinny . . . I wish.


Obama at work.


Good morning.   How are you this morning?    The computer is acting strange or I am still trying to wake up, either way my fingers are all over the keyboard and my thoughts are wandering.   the workers are parked, the young ones have a spring in their step and the older ones take time to go from the car to the doorway to get on with their busy day.     It is quiet, as usual.   the blinds are still drawn, the sky is gray and there is no breeze.  A typical North West morning.  I am waiting for my coffee to brew and once I get that first wake up mouthful we can try to communicate . . well, I'll try to write a few words and you will try to figure out if I lost my mind yet or not.     A daily blog, what was I thinking. . . Katrina the Great . . . sometimes is at a loss for words. . . but not often,  smile.

Coffee . . . AAH!!!!!   The news is on, another attack by the hate people , horrific and sad, if not downright scary.   There seems to be a new 'holocaust' every day and in every country.    We often heard that bad news travels fast; but now it is bad deeds that occur on a daily basis and takes over the air waves.  We thought we had it tough coming up;  we had it easy in comparison as to what is going on today.    These bad guys make the Klu Klux Klan seem like angels.  Hate is detestable . . . an abomination and is the harbinger of war and terror.    Wouldn't it be nice to turn on the television and see and hear some news of folks doing good things in life.  Spreading a bit of love and laughter for a change.   We know it goes on somewhere but it is something the newscaster shun.  They think we want to hear about the seamiest side of life . . . not true we like to read about those who are the do good folks of our world and believe me we have many.

So mentioning good deeds, be sure you do one or two today.   Someone in your life needs a little attention today.  Someone is having a sad day and needs to be uplifted.  Someone is wishing they had a friend surprise them with a telephone call, with a surprise invitation to go for a ride and lunch out . . . sit by the wayside and have a good long talk;   walk along a pathway and look for a four leaf clover; a lucky charm to share a smile or two.    Yes,  a few moments of your time and it change their world from sadness to joy.    So today, besides being good, a calm, and delightful, be a harbinger of love and spread a little joy.    Be YOU!!   Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...