Saturday, July 16, 2016

Hello

Qrr
Think about that.  You know what you have to do today.
 

Fog and mist, serenity at its best.    Quiet time.   I love pictures like this, gives you time to relax and think.

I am not going to get far today as the computer is doing strange things like jumping letters back into words that have already been typed in.   It  needs an expert to go over it and find out what some of the glitches are.    My expert is sleeping right now but I sure hope she has some time to check this computer out.    

So, I am going to love you and leave you until I find out a little more on how to settle this baby down.  

I hope your weekend is everything you want it to be.    I know you will be good, kind and gentle, just because YOU are.   Look for the silver lining, it's there;  just make good use of it.     There is an old adage about walking in someone persons shoes so you know what it is like for them, try it and you will find the patience, the love and the inclination to help make their day brighter and better.  Remember YOU are someones best friend.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...