Sunday, July 17, 2016

Cousins

Wendy Davis and her dad, Bob, went to the shooting gallery for a bit of fun and I am sure challenged each other .  It looks like a bulls eye to me.   


Wendy brought home some lovely ladies from Japan where Wendy lives and teaches.   One day I hope Wendy will visit and I will get to hear all about her life in Japan and the lovely folks she loves .  

The ladies took the kayak out on Lake Watson for a spin.  The ladies had never been out sailing and you know they had such a great time they are ready to go again and again.   Bob and Andrea look forward to a visit from their daughter and this time she brought her friends with her and they are enjoying the Arizona sunshine and the love and friendship of Bob and Andrea.   It looks like a great time, and I for one , wish I were right there with them. 
Okay lost a couple of paragraphs and now the print has changed and all I did was even out the sentences so they looked neater.    So much for neat.   So much for blogging on a new computer.   It is all white,  loaded with good things to learn about...some day....when the brain is working.

I am going to say goodbye for today as I am not sure just what is going to happen next.  I could lose the entire blog and that would not set well.  

Make your seconds count today.  Get up, get out, and be alive.......remember YOU only get out of life what you put into it, no more, no less.    To have a friend you have to be a friend.    To have a lover you have to be a lover.    To be bright and cheerful you have to shine . . . so shine today.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...