Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Nice

Some folks are born gardeners and Mike A. up there in Gardnerville, Nevada is truly a master of the garden art.   He grows beautiful flowers and some fantastic vegetables as well.   

Another of Mike's garden paths.  The Iris are beautiful and huge.   Some folks just have a knack for making things beautiful .  I wouldn't mind sitting out in this garden and smell the flowers.   Great job Mike A.

Natalia and Joseph.    This little sister is catching up quickly to her big brother.   Grandma Judy is sharing a picture or two.  Two sweet hearts who keep grandma healthy and happy.   

Here it is hump day again, sure comes around fast.    Mid week and the weather remains quite cold in the early mornings.   Vinnie and I had a short read yesterday as the ladies came to our area to play cards.   The upstairs dining area where they usually play was being used for a special event.  We were not invited so have no idea what that was.    The ladies play a game called "Thirty nine" and they say it is simple and fun.   I am not much of a game player preferring to read a good book or write.   I have sort of given it up lately, getting lazy.    I did get out to the bank and the grocery store.   I managed to find some fruit and a few necessary evils to satisfy the palate.   Okay, just one small box of ice cream bars . . want one?
 
Pat came up to see what she could do with the 'puzzle from hell' as it is very slow going.   I have changed the frame a dozen times and it seems to be right until you try to add a piece and it doesn't fit the theme of the area.  It is a difficult one and each piece is identical in shape but not in the story line of the block you are working on.    I have never seen one like this maze and believe me if I finish this one it will be nothing short of a miracle.    Pat brought over her magnifying glass to help things along.   does it?  Nope...it just magnifies the piece but doesn't tell where to put it.   I have an idea...but you don't want to hear it.
 
My complaint for today is leg cramps, those high thigh ones that hurt and just do not go away quickly.   I had read an article about some helpful hints but believe me nothing works.    If you have a cure, please send it along.   Well, I have to complain about something, it is okay, you can join in.   Pollen , stuffing nose, runny eyes, they can count.   Ah, you can think of something, it's Spring.  Maybe politics?   Maybe some in law or out law can be polished up and displayed today . . . we cannot be good all the time . . . so . . .complain it is good for your soul.
 
When you are through complaining, turn on those sparkling eyes and put a big smile on your face and let those you like and love know you were only having a moments relapse and you are ready to take up your world again today.    Get up and out and do something good today.   One good deed, maybe two if you have the energy.   you cannot be a slug forever;  be a bumble bee and sting someone with a wake up call;  it is good for them.    But, be gentle, be kind, be good and throw in a hug or two.   Hugs to all.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...