Saturday, April 23, 2016

Weekend

I think this picture should be named 'anticipation' ;   I wait patiently for all to move...smile. 


Good Saturday morning.    I am having my hot coffee, with left over garlic bread, so I am giving you fair warning in case the aroma wafts your way.    Garlic bread is good for breakfast, left over from a very delicious dinner daughter Patricia cooked up last evening.    She tells me she hates to cook, but she has a talent for it and when she makes a salad the taste buds stand at alert and when she broils a beautiful piece of haddock and adds some fresh asparagus,  ah!!!   I did something right as I passed on the love of eating to all my children and they are great cooks and I am now proof of that as my figure gets rounder and rounder as I except all invitations and enjoy every mouthful.  
 
Pat has one of those mystery puzzles on her table so I got to help organize and find a piece or two.    I had been doing a filing job over at Christine's house and got the artists checks out for the month. She has a job as treasurer for the Gallery.    A easy job and fun to do.   It is good to be busy, and filing is one job I love to do.   I added a couple of new folders and felt a bit of pride as my files looked orderly  and colorful.   The new colors are bright and beautiful, not the old greenish gray of yesteryear.  I love having job to do and putting anything in order is a great big fetish of mine;   enough to drive you crazy as everything has a place or should have in my opinion, and it amazes me when others find 'stuff' in disarray and actually have a filing system of their own....grab and look, look and grab, and get thing done anyway.    Our world is made up of 'differences' , a good thing as a little chaos goes a long way.
Here at Ridgemont, Friday is housekeeping day on the second floor and Gina was on duty this week.  She is one of the two miracle workers who take care of forty five apartments and help keep us all tidy and neat.    I came home to a note saying she was sorry but she broke my fish  soap dish ; not a big deal, at all, as it was a twenty five cent yard sale item that was useful but over sized for a kitchen sink.   She made up for it as she found my new shower liner and hung it for me.   The two ladies, Gina and Samantha are terrific, open, friendly, loving and caring.  We are so lucky to have them.   Both young ladies are pretty close to six feet tall, big girls, beautiful girls .   Gina is married with grown children while Samantha is busy planning her wedding for next year.   They are very pretty and both have really great personalities.    They are never to busy to give you a smile, a kind word and a big hug.  they both are great and fit their jobs well.    Yep, easy to love and that is as it should be.

So, today YOU be easy to love.    If you give a little you will probably get a lot.....and one can never get too much loving.    There are family and friends waiting to spend some of their seconds with you today. . . go, be  'easy' and full of love and laughter.    Make your little part of your world lighten the neighborhood today. . . maybe it will catch on and your will light the way for others to follow.    Be good, be kind, be gentle and spread a little of you around as you flash those pearly whites and share a hug or two . . . a great way to spend a Saturday.    Be YOU!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...