Wednesday, April 27, 2016

A Bit of Humor

I am looking for a hair dresser who has experience in cutting the elderly's hair;  mine is getting thinner and I am not sure bald is beautiful, but I have a feeling if I live long enough I am about to find out.

I firmly believe that as some nights are much more active than others.    Leg cramps set the pace without those boots made for walking.

Not a truism, the rolls cost more and have less so you will buy more;  ah, those business folks know how to rake in the shekels.

Now this is a sure thing, the older you get, the less the brain retains, sometimes nothing at all. Or, it could be that all that information is stored and one day it will all spill out when you least expect it.    It is strange how the brain works, the older you get the less you retain but all that 'stuff' you put into it comes sneaking out when you least expect it.  
 
Sneezing, sneezing, sneezing. . .what is going on?   Must be the dust kitties telling me to get busy or the pollen is higher in count today.   Just finished my coffee so I am awake, well now that is a debatable area.    I had a  note from Christine telling me she had dinner out with one of the ladies and that a lot of work was getting done , then added she will be happy to come home on Saturday.  We miss her.    We'll be glad to get her back home.   Meanwhile Pat has the duties to perform and that means the two black cats need to be feed twice a day.   They wait for her footsteps and are there to greet her when she puts the key in the door.    She really is a dog lover, but I have to give her credit for kindness as she takes a little extra time to sit and pet them.   
 
Well, it is hump day, not much in the offering.   We are expecting a shower or two so the outside plans shift to inside plans;  where is that duster?   I would like to move furniture around but there really is no way or place to move it around to.   The studio is a good size but limited in shape and size as to moving things around.   I think it is my way of having a travel bug that needs attention.   Some of the table conversations, at our dinner time, I find surprising and amusing as some of the folks have never been to the east coast.   They have not desire to travel and never did.   Some of us are born with the wander bug and no money while others have the money and no desire to move a foot away from where they stand.   I am amazed to find they have no desire to see anything but their own place in the world and are content.   Next time around, if there is one, I am going to be a travel companion, but with my luck, I'll probably come back as a 'nester'.
 
It is hump day, so you still have time to enjoy your seconds and do a good deed or two.    Take time to think about someone other than yourself.  Take the time to do one good deed for someone other than yourself.    You are important , there is no doubt about that, but there are some folks in your circle that are in need today.   Be on the alert.   Some one has lost someone they love to illness or death and could use a shoulder for a short while.   You have broad shoulders, so use them...be unselfish today, make it your goal.    Be that wonderful delightful friend who makes this world a happier place to live in.   Go, be YOU.   Hugs to all.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...