Monday, October 9, 2017

A New Day!

Falling leaves, winter is coming and the days grow shorter;  a new season;  a new reason to get up and get going;  time to live a little;  time to finish up those beginning chores that you set for yourself;  the season changes , shorter days, longer nights...um......sounds good to me.
one is never to busy to stop and offer up thanksgiving for the wonders we receive each and every day.....life for one....health for another....someone to have and to hold...um.....how lucky we are.
Helping hands.....what did you think you had them for????  Get busy!!
I finished my first cup so off I go for a refill....I'll be right back!!

Coffee.....aah.......oh so good, hot and just what is needed to wake up and start a new day.  I have not opened the blinds, it is probably a little after five a.m., but I will.....when I get through sipping my hot coffee and open the other eye!!

There is nothing, I can think of, that is better than a hot cup of coffee to sip and help one wake up. The computer is on, the e mails read and friends have dropped in by mail to tell a little of their story of the week.  Some are content, some not, some healthy, some not;   some want the world with a fence around it, a the old timers would say, and others are just content....life goes on, each has their own tale to tell.   I'm listening.  I'm smiling as everyone I know and love and like are busy making 'hay while the sun shines'  and busy....the key word in making your world go around.


Today is Monday, all day, the start of a new week.   Yesterday, Sunday, was a gallery day, a visit to watch the judging of the new show that was, and is, fantastic.  Our local artists proved once again how talented they really are.   The pictures created are truly wonderful;  each a masterpiece in its own right.   Such talented artists who are more than willing to share their talents while making it look easy;   try painting a pictures and see what it does take the stand back and admire your masterpiece.  Come to think of it, you may be a lot more talented than you think......today, create a masterpiece of your own...fun and productive, a good way to be at the start of your new week.

How are you going to use all you seconds this week?    Think about that and make a plan or two;  a back up one at least..smile!!   Be sure you include a lot of loving in your week;  some folks need a little more than others.  You have more than enough to share so get busy and be as magnificent as one of the paintings and show those you are closest to just how much you really do love them.   You have your work cut out for you today;   get busy;   go...be YOU and share.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...