Saturday, October 7, 2017

Age!!

and today is the beginning of a beautiful Fall day. . . a day to be out and about, or, if that doesn't register on your calendar, maybe a calm day to rest and relax and catch up on some of your reading....or...maybe invite some friends in this afternoon and have a gab feast or something sweet and special , just plan a day that will keep you healthy and happy.    "That's what friends are for."  . . . smile.

It is dark out in the parking area, so dark I cannot see any of the parked cars.  I do see the light and television of one of the rooms across the macadam showing the television is on and the owner is sitting in an easy chair enjoying the early morning news.  My television is not on , first things first...computer, and a good morning to friends.  

I was at the Gallery last evening helping to complete a few paper chores that I can do for the girls.   I do have office experience...smile.....and it never leaves the brain.  The hands may be slower but still move so there is no excuse not to be of help, besides, I enjoy it.  I spent some time folding the news letter and getting it ready to mail out.   I don't know how many, maybe a hundred or so, but an easy task and it does help the ladies keep up with the members.....and it keeps me out of mischief.    It was open house and a new show.  The art work is really worth a trip to the gallery so if you are close bye be sure you save some time to stop in and peruse.    I have said it before, and will probably say it again, we do have some very talented artists in this town.    It is good to see the families come;  the children are well behaved and really seem to enjoy looking at all the art work.   I wonder how many will be influenced into becoming artists in their own right.   I bet a few.   So...as the old adage goes...."a good time was had by all."

A weekend here already....hopefully a ride out.  I will be happy to treat the ladies to lunch out;  they may read the blog and come up with a likely suggestion ...one can hope...ha.ha....hint, hint, hint.....so I am off to get a refill for my morning coffee and wake up the brain.  I have a tendency to move slowly in the mornings as I really do not have any special plans for the day.    Whatever comes, comes, and I will make the best of it.  A dropped hint now and then does get results...smile.

So be a good friend today and enjoy the company of someone you love or even like....be a friend today....be a harbinger of light and love....make your world a lovely place to be in and share YOU with those you like and love.    Plan lunch out, maybe a ride to your favorite far away restaurant and enjoy a Fall day, falling leaves, misty and a bit of sunshine thrown in....a day to build memories, go....have fun and enjoy today!!  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...