Saturday, February 25, 2017

Good Mornng!!

Something to do on a blustery day!
My beautiful Christine 
My age is showing!!

Good morning.  It is very early, blinds are not even open, not sure I want to see what is in store for today;  well maybe later when I wake up.    I am off for a refill;  don't go away....I'll be back.

Aah!! Coffee!!! Hot, tasty and helps one to wake up and face a new day.  

What can I tell you about this morning???  Life here at Ridgemont is usually very quiet, silence prevails as most go to their apartment , close the door, turn on the tv and enjoy their own company and then there is me...an open door....a tea cup at the ready or a glass of wine if one prefers a bit of the grape.   Lois and Doris found their way to my door and we had a little party in honor of Lois' birthday.   Laughter makes a great gift.    There was a policeman in our meeting room this morning and we are all curious as to why but no one seems to know.    We had one of our ladies returned to the hospital wing but we have no idea if that has anything to do with anything.   No one tells tales around here.   So we ladies had a little celebration in honor of our friend reaching another milestone, and a lot of laughter which made for a fun afternoon.  It is a time to reminisce and the tales are always interesting  as one tries to outdo the other with tales of being 'young', old faces, old places and a lot of tales that bring back memories which bring along a chuckle or two.    

Daughter Christine and I went out for dinner and chose a Mexican restaurant where the food is always good.    She is such a busy lady, so I enjoy the time we do get to share.     

We have a slate blue sky this morning, not a bit of breeze, and quiet prevails as there are no lights on across the way, shades are still drawn and folks are sleeping as they should.  Only a few of us are early birds and do not have to be, we just are.   As you can see there is little or no new news...maybe some one thing will come about today that I can tell you about....we will just have to wait and see what the day holds for us.   I hope your day is a good one.   I hope you have reasons to smile and you reach out and touch someone you know and love.    Well, you could reach out and touch someone you don't know and love and see what happens....I'll bring bail!!

Go...have a great day....smile....laugh out loud....and share a hug or two.   Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. Shout out to all the early birds too. As for the bail money, you'll need to leave a number as in those type situations I think only one phone call is allowed :)

    ReplyDelete

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...