Saturday, July 22, 2017

Week End

I know, I know it is easy to turn  a picture...for some folks....I lost my know how in the night..smile.   but...turn your head and you will see the finished puzzle, it was a dandy and kept me busy for a few days.    The puzzle board is resting...me too....maybe next week or next month I'll get the urge to start a new one.   I am late getting to the computer this morning, been putting around the kitchen looking for something good to eat.  There is nothing good in this house....you have heard that expression before...and you will again....no shopping, no buying, no goodies....um....guess what I am going to do today.  Smile!!!  I am humming, "I'm making a list and checking it twice;  going to find out what is naughty and nice;   cookies and cake , la, la, la.....smile....well singing is good as long as it is not out loud...humming is the word I'm looking for.  My coffee is hot and will help to wake me up, but it always tastes better with as nice coffee bun to go along with it.  There is nothing 'good' in this house!!!!   Well you have already heard about 'beggars and choosers' so a trip to Freddys and the bakery should help relive the suffering of not having anything to eat in this house....smile.....and, if it wasn't so early I'd invite you over to share something 'good'.  

I am looking at the familiar scene, cars parked straight in, all but one who backed in..smile.    The workers are in and the shades are slowly going up, another new day and hopefully a good one for those who are confined.    One of our ladies had a fall and is over there so I think I'll saunter over and say hello and see how she is doing.   I don't think she broke any bones, probably a bad sprain.  I am not sure why some decide to take the stairs when they can ride up and down in the elevator.    Not one of us is a spring chicken so taking an elevator should not be considered 'for old folks only'  ....being an old folk isn't all bad...actually the stairs take a lot longer....um.....well it is a form of exercise.  I don't do stairs but long walks to the corner and back have a special draw...fresh air and sunshine, and you can pick some buttercups on the way back.

I am off for a new day. I hope you are too.   I wish you happy faces in your life today and what goes around, comes around, so be sure you are wearing a bright and beautiful smile...all day...it is good exercise for the facial muscles.    It doesn't do away with the double chin but it does firm it up a bit....smile.....go.....be YOU and have a wonderful day, all day.    Hugs to all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...