Monday, July 24, 2017

Good Morning!!

Good Morning.   I have a very black screen this morning and very white words are coming up on the screen.   I have no idea what is going on with the computer but it isn't good;  so I will ask for help when the girls wake up....it is way too early to even try to contact them.....I could try but I don't think it is a good idea, smile!!!  I'll be back...as the saying goes...'later gater'...  meanwhile hope your snoozing in and wake up to a beautiful day.   Hugs to all.

1 comment:

  1. The first thing I'd try is turn off the computer and then back on again after a minute or so. All of the ones and zero's get put back in place on a proper restart.

    ReplyDelete

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...