Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Sunshine Morning!!

And a bright and good morning to you...so says Miss Emma.....with the eyes that speak to you.   Usually it is..."pet me, pet me"  or "feed me, feed me"  or "walk...I'll beat you to the door"..and she does.    A love, a treasure and we all love her.

The sky is a bright baby blue this morning filled with sunshine, not a cloud in the entire  sky area so we are off to a lovely summer day.  How fast time is going as there are a few signs of fall.  One of our bushes is changing and the fall colors are beginning to show.    Time has a way of passing bye whether we are ready for the changes or not.    It has been an unusually mild summer here in Port Orchard.  We may get a heat wave yet, so I had better not brag out loud.   The cars are in their place and this morning there is a little white roadster, no top up, has leather seats of a deep tan shade.   Looks inviting enough to take for a ride..smile.  

Yesterday turned out to be a good day.  I spent time with daughter Patricia and watched some Netflick with Erin and Donaleo.  They were all resting up as there was a project on going..moving huge path stones around.   Not sure if they are planning a stone walk way or a patio, but they are planning and plotting and we will soon see the end results.   Patricia has a lovely yard both front and back.  A lot of spaces to fill in with beautiful flowers and plants, although she does have many growing now.   Her garden boxes are doing well and we are all enjoying the 'fruits of her labors'.

The blinds are still down in the hospital wing.  There is a lovely baby blue plant in front of one of the windows and I think it is an azalea , and it covers a window to a parking lot so no harm done...smile...  some of the tall trees are beginning to show some fall colors of yellow, gold and a bit of red....fall is coming...so soon...where did most of summer go?   Um....Indian Summer still to come so I'll stop rushing the season in thought and watch the action as it unfolds.   Right now I can hear silence....a small miracle of an early morning.

So I am off for a refill.  Coffee  ah!!  I want something good to go with it and there is nothing good in this house...ha ha, you have heard that cry before.   If you have a spare cinnamon roll, don't eat it all, save me a crumb or two....smile....wish we could share something good and tasty and exchange a dozen words or so....that would be fun!!

So, I will love you and leave you to your day.  I hope it is everything you want it to be.   Be good, be kind, be gentle and go with a happy heart.   Be You!!! Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...