Friday, June 30, 2017

Sunshine!!

We had a 'class' yesterday and made flowers, not like these, but more like a large beautiful rose, many layers, made out of coffee filters, color tinged the edges and we were all very proud of ourselves..smile!

It is fun to be creative.  It is fun to sit with friend and make things.  It is fun to be able to function and to laugh.  Sometimes our efforts are really funny, but....in the long run we all do good work and I'd say were proud of our accomplishment for the day.   I enjoy the classes when they have them and there was a good turn out.
This morning the sun is shining, not a breeze, nothing moving, not even cars as most are parked for the day and the workers are already busy in the hospital wing.  The shades are drawn, the workers are hurrying in and a new day begins.

I am hoping to see my girls today and if I am lucky they may take me to town and I can visit Louie's new studio.  I'd like to see it and wish him well.   I am thinking of taking a nice plant to decorate a corner of his room.    I hope he is successful and the folks here appreciate the artists and their work.   We do have some talent here.    I haven't painted for awhile but am thinking of it.  Maybe Louis will hang one of mine in his shop....or not...smile!!

I had a call from my friend in Ecuador who is happy and content there.  She tells me it is lovely and she is settled in a house and now has two dogs.  She is making friends and learning the language and I bet is teaching some English as well.    Her daughter has finally accepted the fact that she wants to be there and is going to visit her so all is changing for the better.  

So life goes on.  Everyone here is healthy and happy.   No complaints, at least not out loud.    I might have one or two but no one listens so it is easier and best to keep quiet...smile!!   Today is a good bright sunshine day,  a good day to enjoy.  So get busy and enjoy it.

Be good, be sweet...bet you haven't been that for awhile..smile!!  Be YOU and enjoy the day and all it brings.    Time to shop and get ready for the Fourth of July it is right around the corner.    Make the holiday a fun one...invite family and friends in for a cookout and light a few fire crackers ..celebrate because you can.

Hugs to all.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...