Tuesday, May 30, 2017

New week starting!

The sky is this shade this morning, very pretty.
The coffee isn't ready yet....and I don't do good until it is....smile!!
I could have this for my breakfast but I wont...I will settle for a piece of toast.  It is just way to early to eat much yet, but I'll think about it and plot and plan what to have.....scrambled eggs ...sounds good to me, but work....an English muffin is good but I had one yesterday;   maybe I'll just have coffee for now and wake up......then I'll decide.   What are you having?   I bet you are a brunch eater and have something tasty an hour or so from now.    

A new week starting and it is going to be a fun one.  Jock is due in later today..  It will be so good to see him.    Did you have a special Memorial Day?    It was very quiet around here.   I was invited to spend time with my girls but after our morning breakfast out at the Bowling Alley, I had no desire for more food.   Breakfast was fun out and I enjoyed having Erin and Donaleo along with Pat and Christine....a family breakfast out and it was great.    We rode over to the hardware store and the girls picked up some material to put to good use in the garden.   They got everything they needed and now all we have to do is wait for the plants to grow and we can pick our own big beautiful garden tomatoes.   It was very quiet here at Ridgemont.   The lunch crowd was light, folks all off and celebrating a holiday with family.    A quiet day, and that is not at all bad.

I am off to have my coffee and wake up.   I am wishing you a great week with a lot of fun and laughter in your life.    I have catch up work to do today so have nothing to complain about....but I will think of something...smile!!    Take yourself out and about today.   Get some of the chores you intended to do last week over and done with so you can get on with the newest ones.    Enjoy working out in your garden.  If you haven't planted any flowers...do...it is good for your soul.    I will take a walk out later, did yesterday and one of the men was out there and decided to walk with me.  A good fellow, loves to walk and talk so it was an interesting trip to the corner.    

Go...have a great day...doing all the things you love to do.....work is good....keeps the brain going.   So I am off to make a busy day work for me.     Get up, get going, have fun and love one another.  Be good, be kind, be gentle ....be YOU.   Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...