Wednesday, May 31, 2017

A New Day!

Gorse is everywhere, bright , yellow, beautiful and evasive which makes it ugly.
A new day,  off to breakfast out this morning.
Jock filled the freezer....yum!!!

A new day, a very early part of the day, not even awake yet....have to go and get ready as we are having breakfast out this morning, a treat , a gathering, a fun time.  Wish you were here to join us.

I had a nice visit with Jock yesterday.  He is looking and feeling good.    We have a breakfast date out this morning.  He and Pat are going off sight seeing  and introduce him to a bit more of Washington state.    He brought some of his catch for the freezer, and hopefully we will have a sample or two before he leaves for home.  Salmon on the grill is delicious...I'm ready for a treat.

We are going out to breakfast this morning so I have to get off the computer and go get dressed.  I wonder if we can find him one of those big omelets that he favors.   Hope they have some here like the Brookings restaurants....he really enjoys a good omelet.....me too...doesn't everyone?

I hope you have a wonderful day all day....and do go out and sample an omelet, it is good for you and gives you a kitchen break.    So put on your shoes and get going....I am.   I'll be back.

Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...