Sunday, May 21, 2017

New Week Coming UP!!

May you have roses and sunshine this week!!
A bit of candy to make you sweet!!
A friend to make you smile....this is our Gina.
Good advice!!!

A new week,   a good one I hope for each and every one....good health first.....good thoughts second and work at being the best you can be.

A new week starting;  wonder what is in store for us this week.   We will find out one day at a time, and we will probably survive whether we think we can or not.    I am looking out of the window watching the workers park their cars, jeeps, trucks, as they head for the hospital wing and a new day.   The ladies are all sizes, wear all kinds of colors, and usually walk slowly towards the doors.   A work day, another one of those busy days that keeps one going.   It cannot be an easy job working with those who are ill physically as well as mentally.    The mind seems to want to change much more quickly as we age and it leaves a want for peace and quiet.    Age is not to be fooled with...it is a second by second affair and one has to be on ones toes to survive.  

Today, I hope to get out to the store for some card shopping. It is always fun to card shop.  I have some thank you notes I need as I have been gifted and want to acknowledge those who have been so wonderful and loving;  a lucky lady....seems I say that often...and I truly am very lucky to have YOU in my life.   So with very little going on around here this past weekend, I am going to get ready to put my shoes on and go card shopping.   I might even have lunch out.   If you were here you could come along.  We could stand at the card counter and pick out cards to make us laugh out loud, that is always fun.    We could have a special dish...maybe a fancy desert...um....going out sounds better all the time.   So put on your shoes, get dressed and out the door for a fun time....you deserve it.....me too...smile!!   Go!!!! Make your day bright and beautiful just like YOU.  Hugs to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Good Morning!!!!

I am about to take a ride on my broom....thought you might like to come along!!! Good morning.  I've been awake for hours,  why?   Who k...